Given the appropriate facts and circumstances, you can file for legal separation, dissolution of marriage (most common) or nullity of marriage if you believe a valid marriage was never formed. Seek the counsel of an attorney if you wish to pursue legal separation or nullity of marriage and these options are more complicated than a simple dissolution.